Xavier Board National Excellence Award 2023 (XBNEA)
Terms & Conditions:
Award Name: Xavier Board of Higher Education Excellence Award 2023
Awards Management: Xavier Board of Higher Education in India (XBHEI), National Executive Members
Jury: A group of experts appointed by the Award Management
Participant: Any Life member Institution of XBHEI
Screening Jury:Expert academicians from Higher Educational Institutions will shortlist finalists from each category along with the National Executive Committee Members of XB.
These terms governing the awards, as may be amended from time to time.
- These Terms & Conditions apply to and govern the Xavier Board of Higher Education Excellence Awards 2023 organized, and instituted by XBHEI.
- By participating in the Awards, the participant agrees to abide by and be bound by these terms. These terms may be modified without prior notification. Participants are advised to regularly review these terms. If the participant does not agree with any of the terms/ any amendments thereto, the participant must not participate in the awards and withdraw their application from the Awards.
Awards objective: To celebrate and honor the outstanding initiatives by individuals & Institutions leading to excellence in performance at different areas of higher education.
- The Award categories may be changed/ modified/ split/ merged/ increased/canceled by the Award Management based on the number & quality of entries received in each category.
- If no participant in a category is found worthy of inclusion by the Award Management, the award category may be canceled. This decision of the Management in this regard will be final. The Award Management will not entertain any queries in this regard.
The Best College award recognizes the college that is imparting holistic inclusive and Quality Education, Leading Infrastructure, Good Placements as well as green and student-oriented initiatives demonstrated through evidence, a sustained commitment to and proactive advancement of the causes of student success, and workforce development at the institution level focussing on the Institutional Development Plans.
|Best Researcher - Arts / Commerce / Science||
The Best Researcher Award is to recognize the outstanding contributions and achievements of researchers who have displayed a significant level of innovation and creativity and currently working on current/ cutting edge/ emerging areas of research and publications towards granting patents, business, and invention leading to other creative and innovative projects.
|Best Outreach & Extension College||
The Award symbolizes the College's commitment to excellence in Outreach/Extension education and recognizes individuals who substantially contribute to the spirit of engagement found in the vision and mission of the Institute and these activities contribute to the planning, design, or development of improvements in Extension and outreach leading to community Development projects.
|Best College for Networking & Academic Collaborations||
The Award recognizes outstanding examples of teamwork in promoting innovation and research through networking partnerships that explore various aspects including Infrastructure/lab/ library facilities, sports facilities, Work culture, Entrepreneurship avenues, FDP Programs, Student/ Faculty Exchange, and inter/ intra/ international institutional networking in the above areas.
Eligibility Criteria for Participation in the Awards
- Higher Educational Institutions which/who have registered as Life Members of the Xavier Board
- The final eligibility of the participant will be subject to the directions of the Award Management.
- The Award Management may modify the eligibility criteria from time to time with retrospective effect, Hence the final eligibility of the participant will be subject to the direction & approval of the Award Management.
- The Award Management holds the right to disqualify any application which does not meet the eligibility criteria without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Participation in the awards is subject to defined Terms and Conditions.
- Efforts will be made to adhere to the defined timelines. However, the defined timelines are subject to change based on the decision of the Award Management.
Call for entries and participation
- The call for entries for awards will be announced through the website or social media platforms or by direct communication with potential participants and that shall be construed to be adequate notice for the call for entries.
- A participant can apply in each category only once.
- Entries will be accepted only in the English language.
- In case of the participant/ College fails to submit the proof of the registration of the institution, they may be disqualified from participation.
- A participant can apply for the awards by login to the website https://xavierboard.org XB National Excellence Award (XBNEA).
- Receipt of application forms after the last date of receipt specified, may be permitted only at the discretion of the Award Management.
- Award management will not be responsible for application forms that are incomplete/ lost or lapsed in any communication on account of network failure or any other technical issues.
- Award Management holds the copyright to all applications that have been used by the participant in any form. If the participant is found to be using the application for any other purpose, other than receiving awards. Then Award Management has the right to take strict action against the participant.
Completeness of Entries/ Disqualification
- All sections of the application form are mandatory. Participants cannot submit the forms unless all the sections are filled.
- Entries will be accepted in English language only.
- Institutions can provide up to 5 supporting documents to assess the jury in evaluating the application such as photos, articles awards and accolades, and other materials under the “Attachments” section (Maximum size can be uploaded is 1 MB per attachment).
- Participants may be contacted for any additional information or Award Management may conduct on-site visits to verify the information provided. Such information sourced from the participant will become part of the original application.
- Award management has the right to ask for additional proof. If such a request is made and the participant does not comply within 5 working days from the date of the request is made, the participant may be disqualified from participation in the awards.
- Information provided by the participant will be confidential and will be used only for the limited purpose of evaluating the participant’s entry to those awards.
- The participant hereby irrevocably authorizes the Award Management to use the data gathered/collected during the awards in respect of the participant. This shall be the property of XBHEI.
Validity & Correctness of Information
- If at any time, including after the conclusion of any of the award ceremonies, any information provided by the participant (s) is found to be incorrect in any manner, then the participant will be liable to be disqualified and/ or return the award and the monetary emoluments provided to the participant under these awards of any, the Award management may also take stringent action against the participant for providing false information to participate in the awards.
- Determination of whether the information provided is fair and accurate will rest with the jury and Award Management.
Selecting finalists for each award category from applications received
- Application forms received would be collated under each Award category for evaluation by Award Management.
- Determinations of the awards category to which an application belongs are at the discretion of the jury.
- Award management reserves the right to make the final judgment in case of any ambiguity in rules and regulations/ disputes over suitability.
- The screening jury will select the top finalists per award category based on pre- defined evaluation parameters who will qualify for the final round.
- Selected finalists will be contacted by XBHEI to inform them of their position.
- The decision of the above selection is binding and final on participants.
Selection of the winners
- The final jury will score/ rank the finalists on pre-defined evaluation parameters, based on the application form, supporting materials, and presentation made by the finalists in person.
- There could be one or more winners in each category at the discretion of the jury/ award management.
- If a participant wishes to withdraw from the awards, kindly inform the Award Management in writing at any time up to two weeks before the final awards ceremony.
- All disputes relating to or arising out of the awards shall be subject to the laws of India and shall be subject to the inclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the competent jurisdiction at New Delhi.
- If the participants are unclear about the terms and conditions or any information about awards or have any queries/concerns, they can email their queries to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org